Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My not-so-little baby

Here's our little chunkster!! At our follow-up appointment with the pediatrician today, he was 9lbs 5 oz- that's 18oz up from 5 days ago!!! All my ped had to say was, "Whatever you're doing, keep it up."

6 comments:

Holly June said...

Melissa, he's beautiful!! He reminds me of my baby girl with those perfectly chunky cheeks!! Love it!

Rachel said...

oh! He is so cute! I don't think you have to worry about any doctors giving him a diagnosis of "failure to thrive!" It took Cameron a month to get back up to his birth weight... I'm glad you don't have to go through all that!

The Welsh's said...

He's such a little fatty and soooo stinkin cute! Enjoy this time with him! And just thin, thanks to the c/section your bottom is intact! Yeah! Miss ya tons girl! just not the same on the floor without certain girls, and you're on the list!

Michelle said...

My girls surpassed their birth weight pretty soon after birth too. I love it!! He is so darling. I love his cheeks. They are totally my favorite!

Kristin said...

Soo cute! I bet he has cute chunky thighs too!

Rachel said...

He he, you must make GOOD MILK! ;) My little guy is chunkin' up nicely too. Enjoy his little self before it gets bigger!