
So, last week when I went to the doctor, I was not dilated at all. A little annoying/discouraging, but I can't really complain because it's not like I've been all that uncomfortable or contracting very often. Yesterday was a beautiful fall day, so Jess and I went traipsing about through all the leaves and up and down the hills in an attempt to get things moving. It was a gorgeous walk regardless, and we enjoyed spending time with just the two of us while we still can. I tried running up a very steep hill that looked promising to really make me contract, and even had Jess sing "Eye of the Tiger" while I ran, but I quickly had to turn back. The hill was covered in mesh to prevent a mudslide and the ground underneath was super wet and squishy because of all the rain we've had. Ah well, I tried.

P.S. Our little guy has not been in my ribs this entire pregnancy, save maybe a handful of times. Lucky? Yes, I know. But yesterday he seemed to sit up there for hours. Why?! Why now? Could you not have held out for just a couple more weeks, Little Boy?
2 comments:
Oh my goodness Melissa, he's coming so soon! I can't wait to see him and your posts in the next few weeks. Good luck!!
You are getting so close! I am excited for you!
Thank you for your comment on our blog. It helps to hear from others with similar experiences.
Post a Comment