Anxious new mom that I am, I closely charted and followed every diaper and feeding, monitoring for any signs of hunger or inadequate supply to Caden. Well, let's just say, that pretty much since the moment I got home from that appt, all this kid does is eat and sleep. I know that's what newborns do, but sometimes I think he's forgotten how to open his eyes. Bottom line is, he's doing fabulous and my mom and I are putting in wagers for how much he's gained over the past couple of days, since his appt is tomorrow.
Monday, November 23, 2009
Contentment, thy name is Caden!
Anxious new mom that I am, I closely charted and followed every diaper and feeding, monitoring for any signs of hunger or inadequate supply to Caden. Well, let's just say, that pretty much since the moment I got home from that appt, all this kid does is eat and sleep. I know that's what newborns do, but sometimes I think he's forgotten how to open his eyes. Bottom line is, he's doing fabulous and my mom and I are putting in wagers for how much he's gained over the past couple of days, since his appt is tomorrow.
1 comment:
I love your posts!! Keep em coming! Since, I can't see him until Christmas. Speaking of which, do you know when you're flying out yet?? He's so cute, and looks like he might be disco dancing in this picture! hahaha. I love you and am glad that all went well.
Post a Comment