Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Introducing Caden Jess

More to come when we get home from the hospital and I have access to a functional computer!

13 comments:

Elizabeth O. said...

Congrats Melissa!! I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to hear more about your experience. Hope you're both doing great.

The Gardners said...

Congratulations! He is such a looker. Gotta love those cute cheeks. Way to go you two!

Nicki said...

He is beautiful. I wanto to squeeze and bite his cheeks. Hope you are all doing well!

The Broderick Family Blog said...

Congratulations!!!!! Shaun and I are so excited to hear all of the details!

Blake and Laura said...

Yay! Congratulations! He's here!

Unknown said...

Congrats Melissa! He is adorable! Hope you have a great recovery and transition into motherhood!

Allison said...

So cute! Newborns are the best.

Michelle said...

Congratulations to the two of you! He is so cute!

Michelle said...

So, I think that I have commented on everything that you have posted, but I am so excited for you!! He is such a darling little boy with wonderful parents. And I love that you have already changed your pictures on the sidebar to include Caden in them. Congratulations again!

Jessica McKane said...

Congrats! He is so cute!

The Ducketts said...

so cute!!! I cannot wait to hear all the details. You are so stinkin lucky. The nurse curse totally skipped you! Congrats.

Kristina and Tyson said...

Congratulations Melissa and Jess! I think he looks like you! Little Caden is a lucky boy! Wish you all the best and a speedy recovery!

Julie said...

Huzzah!