
So it's been over a month since I posted anything, thus blogging about a trip that happened in August. Just before school started back up, Jess and I flew to Spokane to visit his family. It was a relaxed trip, mostly just hanging out with family. Here is Jess with his brother's bearded dragon (dray-gon if Jess is saying it. His mom grew up in Minnesota, and you can here it in Jess when he says words like dragon, flag- he uses a long A. It's cute, but sometimes Jess feels like I'm mocking him when I point it out too often, so I may be in trouble for this post :) ).
One day we went out to Coeur d'Alene, ID, which is where he proposed to me two years ago. Jess packed an awesome picnic and we hiked up to the spot on Tubb's hill that he proposed to me.
On top is this summer, and below is two years ago (August 25th, 2006, to be exact), on the day he proposed. Coeur d'Alene is beautiful, and it is fun to have it fairly close to Jess's hometown, so we can go back to visit occasionally. Man, I have an awesome husband!!
No comments:
Post a Comment