
This past weekend, my brother Dan, his wife Tiff, and their two little boys came down to hang out in Provo. Their two boys Michael and Oliver are just 14 months apart, and so much fun! Jess and I love playing with the boys. It's always fun to get together with family, but let's be honest- the little ones are the best! Every time I would go to play the piano, Michael would come run


ning from wherever he had been playing, climb on the bench with me, and insist that I play Primary songs, then play along with me. We did a lot of "Popcorn popping" and "The Wise Man and the Foolish Man". Oliver is almost walking, and is crawling all over the place. His specialty Sunday night was diving head-first off the couch. Oh, and during conference, whenever someone came up to the pulpit Michael would exclaim, "President Monson!" It was super cute the first couple times when it actually was President Monson, and then we just giggled when he continued to say it no matter who got up to speak. I love those little boys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment