
I can't keep anything alive. The only reason Jess is still around is that he can feed himself. I have had this plant for almost a year, and amazingly, it was thriving and healthy. That's because when I didn't water it for awhile, the plant would wilt over the sides of the pot, indicating that it was time for water, or else. Every time, I would just give it a little water and you could watch it perk back up and go back to normal. We called it our resurrecting plant, because it would die and come back to life all the time. Well, unfortunately, I found out that it could die for real. I forgot to have someone plant-sit while we went to Washington. When we came back, it looked like this. I tried watering it and watching for a couple days to see if anything would come back. My efforts were in vain; the plant finally died, and yet again I have failed to keep anything alive. Don't ask me to pet-sit!!
1 comment:
You plant murderer! :) It's good to see some more news on your blog. We love you guys.
Post a Comment