Monday, August 18, 2008

Boyd and Allison's Wedding


On Saturday we went up to to Salt Lake for Boyd Bills' and Allison Hong's wedding. Boyd and Jess were freshman roommates, and were roommates after the mission until Jess and I were married. So I can pretty much blame any of Jess's habits on Boyd. It was a beautiful ceremony and so much fun to see them so happy! We also got to run into a lot of friends that we haven't seen for some time. Jess and Tay-tay had many good games that they needed to exchange to make up for lost time.
Squared (Jon Johnson), Jess, Tay-tay (Taylor Mildenhall) and Shaun Broderick all lived together with Boyd in good old apartment 28 at Monticello. All of my brothers have lived or currently live in that very apartment, so of course the man I married also had to live there for a time. At least my little sisters know where to look for their special someone!
Nicolette Broderick, Heidi Kuhn and I had some fun with pictures as well. Notice my red shoes? I have wanted to buy red shoes for oh, at least 7-8 years now and never been able to justify them. Last week I was at a shoe sale where all the shoes were on sale and buy one get one free. I figure $10 for a pair of shoes I have been wanting for that long isn't too bad.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Hi Melissa! Cute pictures. Here's another "small world" connection for you: I recognized Nicolette in your pictures. She and I were in lots of classes together in the El Ed program and in the same cohort group. Is she still in Provo?

By the way, very cute shoes. I think the $10 was totally justified! Tell everyone hello from John and I.

--Ashley

--