Of being parents of two, that is. Eli has been great and (knock on wood) a truly easy baby when all is said and done. Yes, he has reflux worse than Caden and is constantly shooting milk out of his mouth and nose, but he's pretty chill about it. Caden still loves his little brother but has managed to kick him in the head a few times. I'm recovering well and have managed a couple of outings with just me and the boys. This week we are trying a pumpkin patch for playgroup- we'll see how that one pans out, but frankly I'm nervous how I do with both boys. Tomorrow we go to the dr for Eli's one month check-up, but I know that he's gaining weight just fine. Oh, and I can barely get him in 3 month sleepers- he's far too long. It is so bittersweet how fast they grow! I do love that he is starting to fall asleep on his own sometimes and his feedings are spacing out, even in the day (which helps his reflux a lot, so doubly grateful for that). We just love our two little boys so much!

Eli with Grandpa Watts

Kisses for baby brother

Our sweet little boy looks a whole lot like his big brother did

Last Friday night was a Fall Fest at a local park, where they had a ton of activities for kids. Caden loved the little petting zoo they had set up. Here he is with a baby goat.

Caden painting his pumpkin. He proudly carries it around the house and points out all the different colors to us.
1 comment:
Mel he's so cute!! And big! I love the pictures of the two of them. Glad the recovery is going swell.
Post a Comment