Weight: 13lbs 9oz (over 97% percentile)
Length: 23 inches (90-97% percentile)
Head Cir: 15 3/4 inches (90% percentile)
At least Eli is uniformly huge! That's 4 1/2 lbs he gained in the first month of life. To compare, his older brother was 11lbs 4oz at 1 month and 14lbs at 2 months (and I thought he was huge). I'm considering hiring myself out as a wet nurse for babies with failure to thrive.
Length: 23 inches (90-97% percentile)
Head Cir: 15 3/4 inches (90% percentile)
At least Eli is uniformly huge! That's 4 1/2 lbs he gained in the first month of life. To compare, his older brother was 11lbs 4oz at 1 month and 14lbs at 2 months (and I thought he was huge). I'm considering hiring myself out as a wet nurse for babies with failure to thrive.
2 comments:
What a big boy! You definitely have cream there Mel! (This next part is totally my theory, so it may not be acurate, but here goes.) I think that babies born at 40 weeks or later gain faster than babies born before. That was my experience with my 3 kids, and Caden and Eli follow that too. So, just my thought. He sure is cute though!
Just think, nine more strapping boys and you'll have a good football team!
Post a Comment