Friday, May 20, 2011

Yes, we are still here

...but not for long! We're moving next month and life has been plenty full. However, I did get put on call for work, so here's a quick post with some updated pictures. Caden is 18 months now (whoo hoo for Nursery!) and so much fun. His most recent accomplishment is learning how to do a somersault by himself, which he loves to demonstrate for us whenever we ask.

Earlier this month Caden and I got to go visit family in Utah while we left Jess home to work on his thesis. We had a blast with family but happily returned home to Daddy after two weeks. Caden's talking continues to get more and more understandable and Baby Boy #2 is growing right along with his older brother. No name in sight, so any reasonable suggestions will be considered.
I hope to repent from my blogging hiatus, but no promises! Jess will be defending the middle of next month, then it's packing time and moving to Cincinnati.

2 comments:

Allison and Boyd said...

We are soooo excited that you guys will be closer! Love the update! Hope you are doing well.

P.S. We love Caden's shirt

Elizabeth O. said...

Wow I didn't even know you are expecting. How exciting. And you're having another boy--that's fabulous. COngratulations!!!