Thursday, February 17, 2011

Videos for Uncle Robby

Because my brother Robby asked for these, here are some videos we took a month or so ago of Caden. Sorry we don't have anything more recent. I'll try to get some of him talking, but he stops whatever he's doing when he sees the camera. I'm pretty sure he starts drooling anytime he sees technology!


2 comments:

Michelle said...

either I missed these posts or my crazy mommy brain doesn't remember them! Cute videos, and congrats on the job! I saw on FB what you had put in response to Kerry, but seeing your description helped me understand what he will be doing better. So exciting. I hope you are doing well!

Elizabeth O. said...

I hope you guys are doing okay. I need another post so I can see how cute your little guy is. Hope spring is coming your way so you can enjoy the sun.