Monday, August 9, 2010

July

I have still to gather photos taken by family while we were in Utah for two weeks, so here are just a couple of pictures from our month. The second weekend in July, we drove out to Cincinnati to visit our friends, the Crocketts, who were out there for an internship. We went to the zoo, and despite the heat, Caden loved it.
This is the current face I get whenever I whip out the camera.

Caden and Daddy watching the sleepy tigers
Caden and I spent two weeks in Utah visiting family. My sister Laura returned home from a mission to Taiwan, so we were excited to go see her as well as the rest of the family that came to visit.

Caden with his next oldest cousin Ben, ready to swim in their matching suits.Me with my three younger siblings: Emily, Robby and Laura

Caden with Grandma Watts at Bridal Veil Falls.

Mommy and Caden at Ruby River Steak House. Mmm, I was craving their cinnamon yams and filet mignon, so my family willingly obliged.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

He is so cute. And I love his hair. Glad you guys had so much fun!

Holly June said...

Caden is so unbelievably adorable! How do you not eat him for breakfast every single day!?

Cami and Mitch said...

I say this every time, but seriously-how is it possible that he gets cuter every time you post pictures? He is DARLING! And BIG :). You should have stopped by the hospital while you were here!

Curt said...

Jess! It has been a long time since May Hall. E-mail me! It's curtisjread@gmail.com. Sister Rose: congratulations on marrying a very good guy. Feel free to delete this comment; I just wanted Jess to have my e-mail address. Cute family!