Wednesday, June 23, 2010

One Happy Baby



Further proof that: 1. we have a perfect baby, and 2. everything is a game to him. I was trying to suck some unmentionables out of his nose the other day, and he just started giggling! I had to show Jess when he got home from work, so here's a little clip.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That is amazing. What baby likes their boogers being sucked out?! Apparently Caden has a ticklish nose. :) Thanks for sharing.

Julie said...

If only everyone could feel that way about boogers.

Cami and Mitch said...

Melissa-that video is really cute! He looks like such a happy baby. I loved reading your thoughts about work. Good luck adjusting to the new hospital and their painful charting. I can see how that would take a while when you're not working very often. Luckily you're smart, so that won't be a problem :) We sure miss you!

Rachel said...

That is UNBELIEVABLE! Brian HATES having that done. He cries bloody murder every time I even come close to his nose. And he's generally a happy kid. What a chill guy that Caden is. And a cutie!