Monday, February 22, 2010

The Most Beautiful Sound

I have always loved music in its various forms and have sought out beautiful sounds. Whether it be an incredible mezzo belting her heart out or a master violinist backed by a symphony orchestra, beautiful sounds consistently bring tears to my eyes. I just can't help it. Although I am young, I thought I had a reasonable idea of what sounds I thought were the most beautiful in the entire world. Last night all my ideas came crashing down and faded to nothing, as I experienced the most beautiful sound of my life- my baby laughing!

3 comments:

Cami and Mitch said...

What a cutie!! And it's true...there is nothing sweeter than baby giggles. That's why we all do incredibly stupid things to make them laugh :)

Jessica said...

I like this post!

Julie said...

It is beautiful - and it never gets old.