At 2 1/2 months, Caden is now regularly sleeping through the night, often 10-11 hours in a row! Along with his new found love of extended sleep, here are a few of the things Caden loves:
Reading

Any sort of play time, but especially if it doesn't involve tummy time

Bathtime, especially in the "big" tub (he quickly got too big for a baby tub)...

...and trying out bodily functions on mom and dad (this was during bath time, so I didn't notice until WAY too late that Caden was aiming right at me)
Anything that rattles or makes that crinkly sound. This duck is a particular favorite, because the beak is perfect for sucking on

Anything he can suck on. Generally, he prefers a binkie, but his fist does quite well when he's not too sleepy

And of course, smiling big for pretty much anyone who will give him attention
5 comments:
He's adorable Melissa! And has such good aim... :) Lucky you!
What a cute little guy! Hope you're doing well!
He so cute and such a tank. I love his little belly shot. Jefferson is barely 24 lbs now--he just is too busy to eat these days. How is grad school going for you guys? Hope everything is going well!
Cute! I LOVE baby smiles. There is nothing cuter. And yes...we had to battle tummy time too. Especially once they can roll over.
Caden is so cute! I'm amazed that he is already putting toys in his mouth at only 2 1/2 months old!
Post a Comment