

Best birthday ever! Not only did I get to spend it with my darling husband, but he bought me the one thing I have wanted for years- a piano! The piano and I have spent many hours together already while Jess is gone during the day. I absolutely love it and am so grateful to be able to rekindle skills that have been lying essentially dormant for many years now. Baby boy Rose seems to like the piano too so far.
6 comments:
Beautiful piano!! I would love it too. I am so glad you are in Indiana now and you and Jess are together!
I love playing the piano and I too hope that my baby in utero enjoys hearing me play! Nice b-day gift!!
Where in Indiana do you live? We live in southwestern Ohio, just miles from the IN border!
Yeah!!! That is so fun. It will give you something to do while your waiting for wee one to come. I am glad you made it out there saft.
Congrats Mel! It's beautiful.
Melissa! Just wanted to say hi and tell you that you look great and I'm so excited for you guys! Lots of changes in your life lately, huh?! So fun...Good luck with your remaining weeks of pregnancy. Enjoy it the best you can!
How cool is that! Someday, I would love a piano. Have so much fun playing it! Glad you guys are enjoying Indiana.
Post a Comment