Jess's Trip to Indiana
So there was a lot more to my trip than is shown in the pictures, but when you are driving by yourself for 2700 miles you don't really think about stopping to take a picture. Also pictures of stuff without me or Melissa in the picture just aren't as good looking so that is my other excuse for not taking any pictures. I stopped and visited family along the way to Indiana in Montana and in Minnesota. I visited my Dad's home town of Lead South Dakota and I slept at a truck stop outside of Canistota South Dakota. The trip was an adventure that I would prefer to not have ever again. Well at least not by myself.
Big pit that used to be a gold mine in Lead, South Dakota. It used to be a mountain.
I like old towns in South Dakota. They look so peacefull.
I stopped in Nauvoo for a break before I got to Indiana. It was awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment