Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Easter Festivities

Easter was only a few weeks after we moved, so lucky for us we have some great friends that invited us to join them for some fun Easter festivities! The week before, Taylor and Kristen M had us over (well, technically it was Taylor's parents) for an Easter egg hunt. It was Caden's first hunt, and he was all about it, particularly when he figured out the eggs were filled with good things. At first, he only wanted blue eggs, but he later branched out.
Taylor helping Clark out.
Eli letting us know what he thinks about the situation.
I think Eli wanted in on the action, too. At least, he wanted to help enjoy the goods.



The day before Easter, one of the moms here organized an Easter party for all the kids in playgroup. We did an Easter egg hunt at the park, we frosted cookies and had an awesome little brunch.

I know I'm a tiny bit biased, but this kid is ridiculously good-looking!
Caden on the hunt.

Caden loves the frosting almost as much as he loves sprinkles.
I'm pretty sure Caden's favorite items were the matching blue bouncy balls, but the noisemakers and other little toys were also more of a hit than the chocolate.

1 comment:

Camber said...

Fun updates! It looks so beautiful down there, and I'm super jealous of the strawberries!