We are lucky to have two incredible little boys.Both are growing like crazy and I'm a little crazy trying to keep up with them. Eli is 7 1/2 months, and still just as huge as ever. We didn't post it, but he was 23lbs and 28inches at 6 months. Although slowing down, he's still big and growing. But he is wearing 18-24 month clothes and quickly closing in on his older brother. In the past week or so, he discovered crawling (well, scooting forward) and loves being mobile. He is constantly on the move, turning off the computer or chewing on power cords or eating any crumbs we haven't quickly grabbed off the floor or eating shoes. That's a pretty complete list of Eli's favorite things to do. Our friends Boyd and Allison sent Eli's 1 year birthday present early (and it's a good thing, too!) so pictured below is Eli in is birthday present BYU shirt.
Caden and Eli often get each other laughing, and I love to just sit back and watch them go at it.

Our boys in BYU blue.
Yes, that is a choke-hold on Eli. It's a good thing he's big.
Our handsome little man
Doggie pile. Poor Caden often gets squished like this. Maybe soon we'll start alternating and let him be on top sometimes.




2 comments:
How did I not follow your blog before? I will be following your blog for now on!
Great pictures of your handsome boys!
Caden looks so much like you Melissa! He is cute. As is Eli. Darling boys!
Post a Comment