
This last weekend my parents flew into town for the American College of Surgeons convention in Chicago, and we went up there with them for a couple days. Despite growing larger and more uncomfortable each day, we had a great time up there! Here is Jess and I in front of the Chicago skyline with part of Lake Michigan behind us. It was cold up there!!

Jess and I at the super yummy Thai restaurant that was down the street from our hotel.

Sitting at the Shedd Aquarium, waiting for the dolphin show to begin. Shedd Aquarium is huge and was a great aquarium, but we had to laugh that the amphitheater is totally enclosed. Most places you would want it outdoors, but we greatly appreciated the warmth!

At a pizza place off of Michigan Ave (a.k.a. The Magnificent Mile) that had incredible deep dish pizza. I think my salivary glands are acting up just thinking about it! Again, it was freezing outside. Notice I am wearing two coats- I found one that could still zip up over my tummy!

Jess and I in front of the Chicago Temple. We were very glad to get the opportunity to go to the temple before this little guy comes. Living three hours away is hard, having a baby makes it tricky, and combine the two together and you have a recipe for infrequent visits.
No comments:
Post a Comment