Saturday, August 1, 2009

Almost 25 week belly




So, I enjoy other's belly shots. I think it's fun to see someone's figure change and round out as they become more pregnant. I have decided, however, that I do not like my own belly shots. Not that I don't like my belly growing and feeling my sweet baby getting bigger and stronger; I just don't like seeing the rest of me growing along with him! I love you little boy, but there will not be many pictures of you until you show your adorable little face!


P.S. I know it might look like it, but I'm really not sticking out my tummy:)

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the profile

Julie said...

I think you're looking great. But I'm with you, I wasn't not a real fan of my own belly shots--except for the ones where the rest of me was behind a tree or pole, those were actually pretty funny.

Rachel said...

Melissa, you look GREAT! And your belly looks quite smaller than mine did at 25 weeks...:) Congrats again.

Heather J said...

You look beautiful. And just remember, they are SOOOOO worth it.

Cami and Mitch said...

Lookin Good! :)

Michelle said...

you are so cute and little. I hope I can look this good when I am pregnant. I hope you are feeling well too.

Candace said...

Melissa you're so cute! You look amazing! I'm so excited for you!