Monday, June 29, 2009

Dear Baby Boy,

Thanks for being so active this morning. I know it meant a lot to your daddy that he could feel you kicking around. Mommy's felt you for a week or so now, and Daddy was afraid he wouldn't feel you kick before moving to Indiana to start grad school. Not only did he get to feel you before he left, he still has another month to see and feel you grow! For now, keep kicking and know that we love you!

~mommy and daddy

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I love feelnig my baby move inside of me. I am so glad that Jess got to feel him moving!! What a fun experience. It was fun to see you last week!

Sarah said...

That was very nice of him

Kristin said...

So fun! I loved that story at work today!

Cami and Mitch said...

I LOVE baby kicks! Reading that almost makes me miss being pregnant.

Rachel said...

That is such a sweet letter. I felt like that when we first started feeling our baby boy kick. It's so fun, isn't it! Sometimes it just makes me giggle to feel him swimming around in there.