So I'm finally doing this (sorry Nicolette, I know it's a month late!):
My 5 favorite restaurants:
Ruby River Steakhouse
Zupas
Magelby's/Kneaders
Any Thai place, currently Spicy Thai is the leader
Olive Garden
5 things I did yesterday:
Went to my Eager study appointment
Grocery shopping(one of my least favorite errands to run)
Made African Chicken for dinner(one of my favorite meals)
Crotcheted
Watched my little sister open up her mission call (Taipei Taiwan!! I still can't believe she is old enough to go on a mission)
5 things I look forward to:
Jess having a break from school/getting to see my husband for more than 30 minutes a day
Knowing where life will take us next fall!
Christmas in Washington!!
starting teaching at BYU
putting up our Christmas tree
5 things I love about fall:
All the fall colors
Pulling out my fleece jammies
Hot chocolate (we have already gone through 4 tins- yes we are addicts)
Thinking about going skiing soon!
Birthday season for Jess and I
5 things on my wish list:
Knowing where we will be next fall
A baby
Jess being done with school
A piano
taking Jess to Hawaii for his first time
5 favorite things to do:
Cuddle with my hubby
Sing/Play/Dance/Laugh
Deliver babies
Crochet/Sew/Crafts of all shapes and sizes
Decorate my little apartment (or at least shop for decorations:) )
1 comment:
Hi! It's Tara from Monticello/Linford/Granary :). I just noticed that you are in the Eager study, too. I hope you get good results! I love Judy. She is fun to meet with! Maybe we will run into each other sometime.
Post a Comment