
Jess and I were married two years ago in the Seattle, Washington Temple. It is hard to believe that we have already been married for that long! When we got married, I had just graduated from BYU in Nursing and was stressing about taking my boards, getting a job, and trying to live in the "real world". Jess was facing 2 1/2 years of Engineering at BYU, and it seemed like we would never been done with school!
Now, Jess has only 4 months (and counting!) until his undergraduate work is finished, and then it is most likely grad school after that. I am proud of Jess and how much he has accomplished in these two years. I have worked for almost two years as a Labor and Delivery nurse at UVRMC in Provo, and am starting to teach part-time at BYU in the Nursing Program as well. We've gone through heartache and side-splitting laughter, frustrations and pure bliss, and love each other more than ever.
I love you sweetheart!!
9 comments:
happy anniversary!
Happy 2 years! Hope you are enjoying Washington
I can't believe it's already been two years. Only 4 months; you can do it Jess.
Happy Anniversary you two love birds!
Yeah for the 28th! I am glad that you love married life as much as I do! It must be because we chose the best day to get married! Happy two years and many more memories!
Wow, our first date anniversary is Dec. 28th...2002! Happy anniversary to you guys. And, I hope you get all the things on your wish list soon too!
Melissa-thanks again for all your help during the delivery! I wish I had opened your gift while you were still in the room because I wanted to be able to tell you how much I LOVE IT! It is so beautiful. thank you than you :)
Congratulations to you guys! What a great picture...you look so in love. I am also very happy that you are enjoying teaching. My mom was a L&D nurse as well as ob/gyn nurse practitioner for 20 something years and then when she started teaching nursing, she just loved it and now does not see patients anymore. She actually ended up with a pay cut going to teaching but she has found her passion. Enjoy your 2nd week and I will see you on Sunday!
Your wedding pictures are gorgeous! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment