Saturday, July 19, 2008

Water Fun

Last weekend, Jess and I spent all Saturday on Utah lake with a bunch of friends. You won't see any pictures of me on the water (unfortunately, I didn't exactly get the "green light" to go water skiing. Ah well, next summer). However, I got a couple of Jess having fun on the water.Okay, one more random picture. Whenever we do laundry, we have to somehow get the comforter back in the duvet cover. Since Jess is a bit taller than me (okay fine, a lot taller), he grabs the comforter, climbs right in the cover, and starts squirming around until he's almost got it. Then he throws himself onto the bed and has to wiggle his way back out of the cover. I'm pretty sure the only reason he does it this way is because I laugh so hard each and every time. Gotta love him for it.

3 comments:

jon said...

Jess, I can't believe we talked on the phone and you didn't tell me y'all were going to have a baby. Oh well, I'm glad I found your blog. See you guys in a couple of weeks I guess.

Rachel said...

Hooray! You finally updated your blog! The things we sacrifice for children... right? It will all be worth it!

tHe BuNkeRs said...

Hi guys! Hope you don't mind that we found your blog. Congratulations on your little one! When are you due?