Sunday, November 21, 2010

Caden turns 1

Our baby is not so much a baby any more! He's walking all over the place and getting into anything he can reach. He is such a busy little boy and so much fun right now! At his 1-year check-up, he was 23lbs 4oz and 30 1/4 inches long- both 75%. He's had 3 haircuts and may need another trim soon. He is down to one nap a day, which I actually prefer as long as he gets a good nap. He loves to toddle over to us and give us a big hug, then he's off to play more, so we're trying to enjoy the cuddles as they come. We love our sweet little boy!

The bear cupcakes I made for the little shindig we had for him. We just had some friends come over to visit and eat dessert. Cupcakes for the kiddos and those that wanted them and oreo cake for the other adults.

I think he was unsure of why I was so focused on him eating. Since we usually only do that when it's something he doesn't like, he probably thought something was up.


Look at the pure joy in that face!

No comments: