I'm sure Jess taught that to him. That's hilarious.
That is so cute! I miss seeing Caden and you around. I love seeing the videos and pictures you post on your blog; even if we can't be close we can still see him.BTW: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Brian does that too, but he smiles while he shakes his head! So funny. That would give me a headache to shake it that much!
thats adorable.
That is so cute! I laughed out loud and watched it twice. Caden's a cutie.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm sure Jess taught that to him. That's hilarious.
That is so cute! I miss seeing Caden and you around. I love seeing the videos and pictures you post on your blog; even if we can't be close we can still see him.
BTW: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Brian does that too, but he smiles while he shakes his head! So funny. That would give me a headache to shake it that much!
thats adorable.
That is so cute! I laughed out loud and watched it twice. Caden's a cutie.
Post a Comment