Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Happy Easter!
We had a very simple Easter, but it was just the way Easter should be. Caden did get a little Easter basket (more so we could say that he got one than anything else), but my very favorite was the swim towel I made him to match his new swimsuit. I wish I could say that I am "crafty", but most of my attempts are failures, so I was proud that this one turned out. I'm so ready for summer! Good thing we are still having 70-80 degree weather out here. I had to turn on the A/C today!!



By the way, it's not that Caden doesn't smile. He just doesn't smile for the camera. As soon as we pull it out, this is the face he puts on. He will stop mid-laugh and stare/glare at it. This is why almost all of his smiling pictures are taken from the side with him not looking at the camera.
3 comments:
I think that his towel turned out really cute Mel. Way to go! We are glad that you are enjoying your summer like weather. I keep hoping that ours will hold off. :) But then again, my summer weather is 115 degrees.
very cute towel - i think you have future beach bum on your hands.
It just goes along with the goofiness that he inherited from his father..
Post a Comment