Wednesday, December 16, 2009

One month

Here are just a couple of shots taken by a friend of a friend in Indiana. She's getting started with photography and wanted practice doing newborn shots, and I willingly obliged!

At Caden's 1 month appointment, our precious boy was 11lbs 4 oz and 22inches! He gained two pounds and two inches his first month.

5 comments:

Julie said...

That's a real cutie, you have there!

Michelle said...

He is SO cute. I love all that little hair!

Kristin said...

Adorable!

Michelle said...

He is so cute! Those are darling pictures. I totally understand the quick rate of growth. Lydia did that too, but her 2 pounds was in 2 weeks!! Still, it is a lot very quickly. I wish we could see you in UT and meet this little man!

Nicki said...

Seriously, 1 month already!? He sure is cute. You're doing a great job!