Can I just make one thing very clear- I love Jess with all my heart. However, I tend to be a little more outgoing than him, and Halloween and/or dressing up would be one of those instances. We had a Halloween party/Chili cook-off to attend, and I started asking Jess about what he wanted to
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Halloween
Can I just make one thing very clear- I love Jess with all my heart. However, I tend to be a little more outgoing than him, and Halloween and/or dressing up would be one of those instances. We had a Halloween party/Chili cook-off to attend, and I started asking Jess about what he wanted to
2 comments:
My husband is so much the same exact way! We never dress up. Bummer!
Well Mel, you have to admit, we were crazy enough to go along with Jodi and Joe and dress up for the "Prince Ali" parade, and then I know if you still had have been in Utah you would have dressed up for the Pirates premiere! Oh the memories! It looks like you had fun and I am glad that Jess went along for the fun!
Post a Comment